Monday 24 November 2014

I AM POSSIBLE "I will help to transform people's Lives" - Louie

I am possible

The things that inspire me are my family members, because many of them have worked hard to achieve their goals with huge success.

When I am older I am going to be a plastic surgeon or a scientist and find cures for fatal diseases.  I want to help to transform people's lives.

Oprah Winfrey is my role model.  She is a black person who started with nothing to become one of the most powerful and independent people in the world through hard work.

I am possible because I am an achiever and a believer.  I will never give up on my dreams.

I like Isossy Children's clothing because they are adventurous, bold and smart just like me!  I feel as though I stand out from the crowd when I'm dressed in Isossy clothing.

My words of wisdom that all children should hear is 'What is impossible is possible.  Just believe.'

Louie aged 12 years - Read his blog 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment