Friday 25 November 2016

I Am Possible With Dale Cordice Jr.

Hi my name is Dale Cordice, Jr.  I AM POSSIBLE!  I am a 6 year old model / actor from Charlotte, NC.  I’ve ripped the runway in several fashion shows, such as Walk Fashion Show in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte Fashion Week.  I have also been featured in various kid fashion magazines such as Wild Child, Fashion Kids, 29 Eleven, Ultra Style & Talent and Snap Model magazines.  I am a Brand Rep for some amazing shops such as My Little Gent, Evolving Diva Inc & OFB Apparel.  I recently shot my first music video and first student film.  When I’m not on the runway or stage, you can catch me perfecting my acting craft with She Scouts, practicing karate, reading or playing on the Wii.  I’m also a Decarlo Kid and Lil Angelz.




What inspires you?

Bringing joy to others inspires me.  Whether it’s a hug or joke, I like to brighten others day.  I’m inspired by the smiles and applause I receive when on the runway or stage.

What are your dreams for the future?

My dreams for the future are to be a basketball player and actor.    I want to be a household name.

Who is your role model and why?

My role model is my mommy.  My mommy is my #1 fan and goes hard for me.  No matter how long her day has been, she takes the time to help me with homework, practice scripts, perfect my runway walk & poses and take pictures of me.  My mommy is always looking for ways to build my brand.  She says it’s her duty to ensure I’m walking in God’s purpose for my life.

I am possible….

I am possible because I don’t allow others to define me.  I have ADHD, but I am determined to break barriers.  I am a Jeremiah 29:11 kid.  I am possible because I believe that God has plans for me to give me a future and a hope.

Why do I like Isossy Children’s clothing?

I like Isossy Children’s clothing because they are futuristic and cool.  I inherited my Paw Paw’s sense of fashion and love looking good.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?

I recently learned the word perseverance in karate class.  I think every child should know to persevere and never give up because their gifts will make room for them.

Contact:


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment