Friday 6 January 2017

I Am Possible with Thalia Taylor




Thalia Taylor is 11 years old and lives in Marietta, Ga. She has been
featured on multiple websites, as well as K.Michelle videos, and will be
featured in Fashion Kids Magazine this summer. She loves martial arts and
speaking life into the dreams of children who do not have the confidence
to pursue their dreams. She loves her family very much and looks forward to her very promising career in modeling.


What inspires you?

Knowing my purpose here in life


What are your dreams for the future?


To have a nice family and to be successful in life


Who is your role model and why?


Martin Luther because he was not afraid to stand for what he believed in.


Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….


I am possible because my daddy believed in me no matter how hard I thought

something was he pushed me to do it anyway.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear 
Isossy Children clothes?

They are unique and the children are bold!


What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?


No matter what keep being you and don't give up!


Instagram: unikittywithlasers

Facebook: Thalia Taylor
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment