Wednesday 26 April 2017

I am Possible with Francesca Beatrice San Juan



Francesca is 11 years old and was born in the UK with Filipino parentage. She attends church choir and has been a part-time model since 2010, been involved in prints such as Girl Talk Magazine, McDonalds, along with YouTube commercials for The Entertainer, Lenovo and Bayer. Francesca walked the runway for Isossy Children at our House of iKons London Fashion Week show in February 2017. 
What inspires you? 
Singing & dancing as it lets me express myself.

What are your dreams for the future?
I want to try more things and be successful in life. I want to be able to do more modeling jobs so I can meet new friends and build more confidence. I also want to become a doctor or a nurse so I can look after ill people.

Who is your role model and why?
My parents.  Because they teach me what is right and what is wrong.  They always remind me to be a kind and caring person and be respectful to elders.

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….
I am possible because… I always try to be positive…I try to be happy all the time…I try to inspire others that we can achieve our dreams if we work hard for it.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes?
Isossy Children Clothes are very unique, modern and comfortable.

How did it make you feel to walk the catwalk for Isossy Children at London Fashion Week in February?
It was actually my second time to do a catwalk. The first one was for a different designer but I was the only kid. Walking this time for Isossy Children was more fun and exciting as I have met loads of other time and I felt more confident at the catwalk.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Each of us is unique. Be confident and strong. We can all dream, believe and achieve.


Contact details
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment