Friday 28 July 2017

I Am Possible with Olivier Paris

My name is Olivier. I am 9 years old and I love tennis. I started to play tennis as a toddler when I was 3 years old. I am in the academy at my club since the age of 6. Tennis is my passion and my life and I have earned 23 medals and 11 trophies in 3 years. I love being at my club. When I don’t play tennis, I watch it. I also play football for my school and love table tennis and badminton. 
Olivier at the Kim Clijsters Academy in Belgium, winner of the Ethias tournament

 
Who is your role model and why?
Roger Federer inspires me. I think he is the greatest tennis player ever. He is very fast, very powerful and always gives it is all. He has won 91 ATP single titles including 18 Grand Slam. He has won 7 times Wimbledon.

What are your dreams for the future?
My dream is to become a professional tennis player and win the Olympics.

What do you love most about tennis and what motivates you to do your very best?
I love tennis because its my passion, I am very good at it and I love training with my friends and competing in tournaments.

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because... 
I am possible because I can do whatever I want to do in the future.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes (if you have worn them)?
They make me look cool and smart. I like to wear sporty clothes.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?

“Progress is made by taking steps. Sometimes big, sometimes small. The key is to keep taking them.”


Find about more about Olivier at @TheFrugalTeen and @parisalexis62. Find his tennis club at @WestHantsHPC 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment