Wednesday 11 April 2018

I Am Possible with Lacey Debra

Photo credit Dani Geddes Photography 

Lacey is 7 year old Actress/Model with big dreams and aspirations. She has a huge lovable bubbly personality and gets through each and everyday giggling and smiling. From the tender age of 3 she dreamed of being on television and in 2017 her dream cane true when she landed a role on a long running popular Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks.

Lacey has also been lucky enough to land modelling jobs and walk during Paris Fashion Week and Birmingham Fashion Festival. These opportunities have helped her grow in so many especially in confidence and maturity. 

What inspires you?
Doctors inspire me, they work endlessly to make people feel better to even saving numerous lives on a daily basis. They have looked after me on so many occasions that one day I hope to become a Dr myself and give something back to our NHS.

What are your dreams for the future?
I dream of continuing with my acting and hopefully one day I would love to be cast in a major film production like a Disney remake.

Who is your role model and why?
My mum is my role model because she does so much for me and my 2 brothers. She has always encouraged us to follow our dreams and to work hard in our education. All 3 of us are doing well in school because she has always sat with us and read with us and helped us through homework and art projects. She just puts her all into making sure we are okay.

I Am Possible because...
I have so much support around me from both family and friends, this helps me to continue to reach for all my goals and be the strong independent little lady I have always been taught to be.



What have you learnt from working in modelling and acting that you think other kids should know? 
That they should be resilient and not worry about fitting in with the crowd as being yourself and unique is sometimes being that helps you to stand out.
Don’t take notice of negativity or negative comments as, as much as it can hurt it’s just somebody else’s opinion and you don’t have to agree with it.
Just let the positives outweigh the negatives and always look on the bright side.

Why do you like Isossy Children’s clothing?
Because it’s unique, it has meaning and it’s comfortable to wear.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Mind control - So I could erase any hurt or negativity that someone was feeling because too many people are feeling so low and worthless that it’s just so worrying for children and adults in this day and age.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing? 
To always be kind.
To always be loving.
To be confident in all situations.
To never give up on dreams because eventually they become reality.
To not put others down just to make yourself feel good.
Support others through dreams and aspirations.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment