Tuesday 23 September 2014

I AM POSSIBLE...Meet The Gribbon Girls

Isossy Children is proud to launch The “I Am Possible” campaign, for its Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. “I Am Possible” is about the unification of our passion, style and individuality; empowering each and every child to say 'I Am Possible'.

We were so excited to meet the amazing The Gribbon Girls who are three sisters - Rachel, age 10, Molly, age 6 and Lara age, 3 that do lots of GREAT things.


What inspires you?

Rachel: The Arts, primarily, my music (piano) and literature

Molly: Performing Arts, specifically, acting, singing and dancing at my Drama School.

Lara: My friends at my nursery school. I love to read with my mum and dad.



What are your dreams for the future?


R: To be a musician and a piano teacher

M: To be a doctor in a country where people really need me. Or to be a vet. To always be brave!

L: To be like my teacher as she is funny and caring.

The Gribbon Girls all agreed that ultimately they wanted to be mighty – happy, resilient, courageous and kind.


Who is your role model and why?

R: My mum because she’s talented, caring and a happy person. One characteristic I most admire in her is that she likes to succeed! She’s also a brilliant juggler.

M: My older sister as she’s very good at everything she does. She looks out for me but also gives me room to be myself.

L: My dad as he is brave and strong. I think that being brave is the best thing to be!



I am possible because….

R: I believe in me.

M: I always try my best. I have beautiful brown reddish hair. I can make people laugh when I pull funny faces.

L: I love my family even when I’m naughty.



What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?


The Gribbon Girls all agreed on the following three statements.

To believe in yourself.

Never be afraid to make mistakes.

Never say no, give it a go – this is our family motto.



Contact Details


Karen Gribbon

karengribbon1@gmail.com

Blog www.raisingmightygirls.blogspot.co.uk

Twitter @karengribbon1

IG @raisingmightygirls

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment