Tuesday 7 October 2014

A Billionaire before the age of 13 - Ameenha Lee Is Possible!

Isossy Children is proud to launch The “I Am Possible” campaign, for its Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. “I Am Possible” is about the unification of our passion, style and individuality; empowering each and every child to say 'I Am Possible'.

The Isossy Children label creates stylish, meticulous collections drawn from African, Asian and Western influences. It's fun, it’s niche, it’s trend-setting.

When kids wear our clothes they are saying in the words of Audrey Hepburn, "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible'". Ameenha Lee represents this perfectly as our brand ambassador.

Let children know their possibilities. 
Let children scream 'I Am Possible'!

Ameenha is wearing The Tomboy Heart Jacket - Available to buy from The Isossy Children Online Boutique.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment