Thursday 16 March 2017

I am Possible with Elle Kent




Elle Kent (12) is an All-American rising actress and model from Georgia. She appeared in her first film, The Boss in 2015 as a Darnell Darling, which is how her love for acting began. She began modeling in 2015 with Alexandria Olivia being her first major booking. Elle is inspired to help others. Her next event is speaking to the children at a local primary school about spreading kindness and anti-bullying. Recently Elle accepted an invitation to become a Red Beret Aimbassador with The Red Beret Society. Elle is looking forward to performing on stage in the musical Charlie Brown in February.

What inspires you?
This is a hard question because I am inspired by so many things. I think mostly, I am inspired by all the opportunities that this world offers. If you start looking for the opportunities, they arise and they also begin to find you. I am inspired by the idea that you can do anything you want to if you think outside the box a little and put your mind to it.

What are your dreams for the future?
I have been taking acting classes for the past year and half and I’d love to make it one day and use my name as an actress to make something really count in life. I have a gift and want to use it for the good and will continue to find ways to show kindness to those who are hurting or in need. I also model, and I have decided that if I don’t make it as an actress or model, then my backup plan is to attend Harvard Law School. I would like to solve the toughest cases in New York City.

How does working with charities and helping in children’s hospitals make you feel and why is it important?
When I help with a charity, I always leave feeling so good inside knowing that I have helped someone else in need. This past year, I made blessing bags and passed them out to the homeless in New York City while I was there for Fashion Week. I also collected items for the Louisiana flood victims, and I knitted scarves and hats for the children’s hospital. In addition, I volunteered at the local animal shelter and rang bells for the Salvation Army. At Christmas I went shopping for four girls who weren’t getting a Christmas. I love to help, and I know that God put us on this Earth to help others. I feel that we can only be blessed if we are a blessing to others.

Who is your role model and why?
My mom is my role model. She has taught me to be kind to everyone and to see the best in others. She cares so much about me and has helped me to discover my talents and supports me in everything I do. She has worked so hard to provide the way for my acting and modeling career.

Please finish this sentence:
I am possible because I am strong and have a desire to succeed in life. I am a fighter and not a quitter.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes?
I like that the Isossy brand is unique and it is recognized for its ethnicity. It is edgy yet conservative. I really like the black leather dress from the Glam Love collection.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Every dream is possible if you work at it and don’t give up when it gets hard. Remember, there are 1,000 no’s for every yes.

Contact Details:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment