Friday 31 March 2017

I am Possible with Shane Martin

Shane is a fun-loving comedic kid who loves the spotlight. He's a natural when it comes to modeling and has a true passion for acting. 


Shane's thirst for knowledge complements his style and swag. He's loves to read, solve math problems and loves science!! He leads by example and hopes to one day find a cure for cancer.




What inspires you? 
I’m inspired by many things and people: 1. My parents inspire me on a daily basis, they make me feel so empowered to dream and become whomever I want to be! 2. I’m also inspired by science (which also happens to be my favorite subject) Science is very intriguing to me; how something is created? What purpose dies it serve? Who/What can benefit from the creation? 

What are your dreams for the future? 
I’m an avid basketball player! I dream of one day attending Duke University, becoming a scientist and playing in the National Basketball Association (NBA).

Who is your role model and why? 
My biggest role model would be my Dad. He’s an awesome guy who always makes “special” time for us (me & him). He leads by example and teaches me so much; I’m grateful for my Dad.

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because... 
I have proven to myself that I can do any and all things! Once my mind is made up, I won’t quit until the job is done. “I AM POSSIBLE!”

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes?
I like Isossy Children because their clothing definitely makes a statement! The originality behind the designs calls for your attention and fits my personality…LOL! 

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing? 
I believe all children should know that ‘Your limits go as far as you dream! Don’t let anyone dim your light because “YOU ARE POSSIBLE!”'

Contact details:
Twitter: MartinModelKids
Facebook: Shane Martin
Instagram: Shanemartin804

Photo Credit: Creative Soul Photography 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment