Friday 3 March 2017

I am Possible with Kelsey Thomas


Kelsey Thomas is a 7 year old model, actor and dancer. She began her crafts at the young age of two. She is a hard working and dedicated child. To her credit, Kelsey has graced more than thirty runways: has danced in showcases: has played as an extra in a major movie, was featured in the TV drama, Star and an extra in the TV drama Saints and Sinners. Her most recent project is TLC’s new TC series Little Miss Atlanta.

What inspires you?
What inspires me is witnessing young children in the entertainment industry who have achieved their dream of being on national TV as well as the big screen. They really help to motivate and push me so that I may get to where I want to someday be. 

What are your dreams for the future?
My dreams for the future is to become a great actress. I would love to see myself in lots of movies in the movie theater. I also want to perform on Broadway doing great stag plays. 

Who is your role model and why?
My role model is Queen Latifah. She works really hard as an actress and entertainer. She loves what she does and it shows through her work. 

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because…
I am possible because I have been created in God's image; therefore, possibilities are limitless for me. I am free to become anything that my brilliant mind can imagine. 

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
I think that every child should grow up knowing and believing in their ability to become whatever they desire. The only limits are those that they self impose. Never compare themselves with others. 

Twitter profile: Kelseymelt
Facebook profile: kelseythomas345
Instagram profile: @mzkelseylynn



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment