Tuesday 14 October 2014

I AM POSSIBLE...Meet Empress Asia Seashells

The Isossy Children “I Am Possible” Campaign is about the unification of our passion, style and individuality; empowering each and every child to say 'I Am Possible'. Neeasia is a little girl with BIG DREAMS of growing her jewellery business into something amazing!


What inspired you to start your business?
I realize there was no seashell jewellery being sold in New York City. So I asked my mother can I make seashell jewellery. 

What have been your favourite client experiences?
My favorite experience was when a lot people never seen my type of jewellery. They said my work is amazing and unique.

What advice would you give to someone starting up in your industry?
First choose your style and then just open your business.

What are your long term goals?
My long term is to have a successful business and open other businesses.


Isossy Children celebrates diversity through global clothing for children. Why do you think diversity matters for every generation?
Diversity is important because it represent time in history. Everyone wants to make their own mark and stand out.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Embrace your culture and love who you are.

Contact Details
Twitter.com/EmpressAsia

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment