Thursday 27 August 2015

I AM POSSIBLE with Marley Battle “Marley The Natural”


Isossy Children is proud to launch The “I Am Possible” campaign, for its Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. “I Am Possible” is about the unification of our passion, style and individuality; empowering each and every child to say 'I Am Possible'.


Isossy Children jade Collection


What inspires you?
Arts and crafts inspire me. I love having a bunch of different things in a big pile in front of me. Like crayons, pencils, construction paper, popsicle sticks, glue...and when i’m done its one perfect piece of artwork.
I’m inspired when I watch the Disney Channel. Because I know that one day I will be on that channel inspiring other kids like me.

What are your dreams for the future? 
I want to be a lot of things a model, an actress, I want to help children that don’t have parents find parents, I want to build a really big house so that everyone that lives under the bridges all over the world can fit in it, I want to help the sick kids that I see on television feel better because that makes me sad... I guess you can say I want to be like Barbie, because she has a lot of jobs and she looks pretty while she is at work...yep, Barbie-I want to be the chocolate one with the afro though.

Who is your role model and why?
Michael Jackson, because he was very talented. He was able to show the world his talents, and because of that we was able to help a lot of people from around the world. His dancing and music made people happy and love each other because his positive messages. I want to show the world my talents too.

Isossy Children Sweat Collection


Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….
I am possible because I can be whatever I want to be. My mom said that I can win the Nobel Peace Prize just like President. Obama. Because I have a caring heart and because I’m very smart. I have to work very hard even when I’m a little kid, I don’t have to wait till I grow up.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes (if you have worn them)? 
I like Isossy clothes because they are different. My other clothes don’t have the same colours or designs as Isossy. When I wear them it makes me feel nice, confidant, and Unique. Being unique is good. 

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Love each other; learn as much as you can. Remember no matter what you look like you are beautiful. Also, when you meet a mean person, always think to yourself- I know they have a sweet heart in there somewhere.

Contact Details:
Instagram: Marley_The_Natural
Facebook: Marley The Natural
Twitter: Marley The Natural
Share

1 comment: