Friday 22 January 2016

I Am Possible with Hadley

Hadley Laster is a 12 year old who set up her own Organisation - Hadley's Homemade Hugs- to donate 50 no sew blankets to take to a children's hospital.  With the help of friends and family with donations she has achieved and surpassed her original goal and will be delivering her blankets to Barnes Children's Hospital by year end.
She is an inspirational young girl and Isossy Children were happy to interview her for our blog!


What inspires you?
seeing the great photographs my other model friends do inspires me to push myself to have great photographs too. 

What are your dreams for the future? 
She would like to become a model for Pink or American Eagle

Who is your role model and why? 
Skye Jackson- she is very kind and likes giving back


Please finish this sentence: I am possible because…
I am possible because I believe in helping others

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Don't ever be afraid to be yourself
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment