Friday 5 February 2016

I Am Possible with Mason

Mason is definitely an inspirational child. At the young age of 5, Mason excels in academics in Junior Kindergarten and loves math, science, language arts, and art. Mason is an avid ice hockey player and a little soccer champ. He is also a red belt in Martial Arts. Mason also enjoys being in front of the camera, modeling & acting in New York. Keep an eye out for Mason in the current Advil campaign where he is showing off his ninja moves! 


What inspires you?  
I love to paint and draw. Being creative makes me happy!

What are your dreams for the future? 
I want to be a Hockey Player and a Veterinarian when I grow up.

Who is your role model and why? 
My Mom and Dad are my role models because they work really hard and are very nice to people.


Please finish this sentence: 
I am possible because...I try really hard and never give up!

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes?  
I love all the bright colors and cool patterns in the clothes. I can’t wait to actually wear some Isossy Children clothes!

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?  
Be happy, play hard, and give everything a try at least once!


Contact Details: 
Instagram: erin_masonthomas
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment