Friday 19 February 2016

I Am Possible with...Sa'Maia Coleman


Sa'Maia is a 12yr old Honor student, print /runway model, designer, and aspiring actress. She is currently on her school basketball and cheerleading teams and she is working had to become a part of national honor society at her school. Sa'Maia is confident and persistent in her work and continues to strive for greatness. 



What inspires you?

Well, what inspired me to start my business was my love for fashion and being a model, I wanted to see my work on the runway. My favorite client experiences have been seeing their happiness and appreciation for my work. 




What are your dreams for the future?

My long term goals are to become a well known model & an extraordinary designer. 


Who is your role model and why?

My role model is my cousin Kanishea, because she everything that I aspire  to be a college graduate, a beautiful model, and a writer.

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because...I am a hard worker who believes in myself. 



What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?

The words of wisdom every child should grow up knowing is to never give up on their dreams! My mom always tells me, that "hard work pays off  & never stop believing."



Contact Details

Facebook Sa'Maia Amari 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment