Monday 9 May 2016

I Am Possible with Justice Lynn





What inspires you?

What inspires me is children like me, I feel everyone deserves a smile and love. 

What are your dreams for the future?

My dreams is to be a huge tv actress and if that doesn't work I will be Jugde Justice L White. 

Who is your role model and why?

My mother is my role model, she never gives up and believes that what's for meant for you is for you. 


Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….

I am possible because I will never give up, I will continue to work hard in school and in my career. This is my time to shine forever.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes (if you have worn them)?

I love Isossy Children design my dream is to wear some of their pieces. Also hit the runway or read carpet wearing Isossy.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?

My words of wisdom is to believe in yourself, no matter what comes your way stay on that path to greatness. Believe that what's meant for you is for you. No matter how many No's you hear, know that's there is some Yess near by. 

Contact details: 
Instagram: _missjustice09
Twitter Missjustice09
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment