Friday 29 April 2016

I Am Possible with...Marina Gogan

Marina is a spunky 9 Year Old Wilhelmina Model who enjoys life. She is a Straight A, High Honor Roll student, in the Gifted and Talented program at her Elementary School. She is also a saxophone player for her school band. Marina lives to dance and is skilled in ballet, jazz, and lyrical; but her true passion is Acro. When Marina isn't tumbling or dancing, she is booking jobs for companies like: Toys R Us, Target, Lean Cuisine, CRAZART, and has been featured in many Magazines.
On her free time, you can find her online Playing Minecraft and Enjoying Pancakes

What inspires you?
My Family inspires me.  Their support and love inspires me.  Having fun in everything I do also inspires me.

What are your dreams for the future?
I recently told my Mom that I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up.  I am really into Project Runway Junior, ever since attending New York Fashion Week. 

Who is your role model and why?  
I don’t have just one role model. My whole family is. My Mom, Dad, and 2 Sisters are my role models.  They work so hard at everything they do, and never give up.  I am the baby of the family, so I get to look up to them, and they help me reach my goals together.

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….I have a lot of support from family and friends, and I really try to make even the hard work fun.

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes? 
I was lucky to wear Isossy Children Clothing. I got to model Isossy Children clothes at their Runway Show at New York Fashion Week.  I got to wear this really pretty red dress.  It made me feel beautiful and confident.   
What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Personality is first. Hard work will pay off.  If you keep trying, keep moving forward, eventually you WILL succeed.  

Contact Details:
Instagram: @marina_gogan_
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment