Friday 1 April 2016

I Am Possible With...Mya

Isossy Children is proud to launch The “I Am Possible” campaign, for its Autumn/Winter 2016 collection. “I Am Possible” is about the unification of our passion, style and individuality; empowering each and every child to say 'I Am Possible'.

Despite having learning challenges such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, hyper sensitivity, memory issues and challenging behaviour 12 year old Mya has been training a dog at school. This led to a fascination with the charity Canine Partners. She is also obsessed with baking and her sugar craft is as good as a professional bakers. As such she often spends her weekends baking gorgeous goodies to sell to raise money for canine partners. She has raised hundreds of pounds this way and earned a Blue Peter badge. 

Her affinity for animals is really amazing but has decided it's a career in baking for her. 

What inspires you?
I am inspired by the charity Canine Partners because I like how they train dogs for the disabled. I think its so clever how they train them to open doors and put clothes in the washing machine. It’s amazing that they can train dogs to do this stuff and help other people.

What are your dreams for the future?
I want my own baking company when I am older I adore baking and practise every weekend

Who is your role model and why?
Mary Berry is my role model because she is the queen of cake baking. She inspires me to try different things and make my own recipes. If I can create interesting things then I can raise more money in my bake sales for Canine Partners




Please finish this sentence: I am possible because…. I believe in myself and work hard to make my dreams come true 

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes (if you have worn them)?
 I haven’t worn them because I am really tall and was in adult clothes very young but I think the clothes are very beautiful, individual and unusual. 

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
What you believe you can achieve. 


Contact Details 
C/O My Mum FB: Claire Snowdon-Darling 
Twitter: @snowdondarling
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment