Monday 13 November 2017

I am possible with Inspiring Vanessa

Vanessa Sam,born 9.8.2006, aka “Inspiring Vanessa” is an international motivational multi award winning speaker (one of the youngest in UK), author of a book The 5 Secrets to Public Speaking success, Youtuber and an Artist.

Vanessa’s mission is to inspire children and adults around the world to believe in themselves and have the courage to be whoever they want to be. Vanessa has been trained and mentored by several top International Speakers and has shared the stage with the likes of Jairek Robbins, Eric Thomas, Eric Ho and Caleb Maddix speaking in front of thousands of people. Also been interviewed on London Live TV, appeared in local newspaper. Vanessa lives for personal development and has more charisma and wisdom that most adult speakers out there! Vanessa’s signature topics include: Mindset; Inspiration; Motivation; Love and Fear, Taking Action and Self-Belief. Her awards - Fearless Speaker Certificate - August 2016, Inspirational Young Persons Award -October 2016, Award of Appreciation- November 2016, Croydon Council Award for Good Citizen - March 2017, Master the Stage Certificate- May 2017, Volunteer of the Year 2017 - H Giving Charity, Positivity for Youth Award and becoming a Global ambassador for Round Table Organisation.


What inspires you?

The things that inspire me are people that complain about problems because then I can give them a solution and get to help them. My mum inspires me everyday to do my best and work hard. Ellen Degeneres is definitely one of my biggest inspirations.

You are a Speaker, Author, YouTuber and Artist and have been building up your own brand over the past year – what advice would you give to others who want to do that?

If you want to be a speaker, successful YouTuber or entrepreneur you need work hard for it. Many people look at what I do as "easy" but the only reason why I am successful with what I do is because I worked hard and I had an important purpose. 

What are your dreams for the future?

My dreams for the future is to travel around the world and be known as a speaker globally, I also want to have over 1 million subscribers on YouTube, my art work in famous galleries, to be an award-winning actress and to have been awarded an Oscar. 

Who is your role model and why?

Ellen Degeneres because she helps people in the best possible ways. Nobody needs to help people it's that we want to help and Ellen is in that section of people. I've always been brought up to help people and my mum is a huge part of my life.

What motivates you to do your very best?

The thing that inspires me to do my best is children. Children because they are our next generation and they bring life and happiness to this world, if we have the chance to inspire and help them to inspire others then we NEED to grab it!

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….

I am possible because I am unique, special, outstanding, extraordinary, fabulous and inspiring.

What do you think of Isossy Children clothing? The brand aims to empower and inspire children who wear them – is that something you can see in the clothing?

I think it's important for clothes to express younger people and letting them be themselves. If I wore the clothes I would feel free, empowered , confident and brave . I would also feel graceful.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?

When every child grows up they need to know that they are amazing, loved, unique and special. Every parent needs to tell their child that they love them and remember to always connect with the child and let the child open up.




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment