Friday 8 February 2013

Isossy Children Profiles Hoobynoo World



In this interview we meet Chiara Stone, founder of Hoobynoo World an adorable jewellery brand based in the UK.






What inspired you to start your business?
A number of things; the idea came one day when I was doodling animals for my son to keep him occupied whilst we were waiting for food to arrive in a café. He loved them and I was making up little characters to go with the drawings. This gave me the idea of turning those drawings into jewellery and having each one come with their own personality profile.
I also wanted to create a business that would fit in around my family life and allowed me to be creative.

Hoobynoo world


What have been your favourite client experiences?
I think it has to be when I am contacted by a happy customer who has been given the necklace as a gift and the recipient has loved it. I’ve had some really lovely comments so far and that always makes me proud.

What advice would you give to someone starting up in your industry?
Be prepared to work hard, believe in your product, and don’t give up. Embracing social media is also a must.
Hoobynoo world


What are your long term goals?
World domination!  Seriously though, I would like to expand the number of retailers selling my product and also expand my range into other areas such as children’s clothing.

IsossyChildren celebrates diversity through global clothing for children. Why do you think diversity matters for every generation?
I think it is important to be individual, I think this creates a strong character. Whatever age you are feeling like an individual can provide you with both confidence and inspiration.

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?
Don’t worry; be happy J

Contact Details
Chiara Stone
01843 592298
hoobynoo world


Share

1 comment: