Thursday 22 December 2016

I Am Possible with Cheikh



What inspires you? 
In breaking, Bboy Super Dave inspires me. He was the first bboy to start creating new power moves. He was one of the first people to do a move called “90s”.  I hope, one day, to have his strength and showmanship. 

What are your dreams for the future? 
I dream of setting a new world record for solving the 3x3 Rubik's Cube.  I also want to be a professional breakdancer. I’d like to dance at international competitions and perform in theaters. 

Who is your role model and why? 
My mom Darnetha Lincoln M’Baye is my role model.  When the going gets tough, she keeps pushing! 

Please finish this sentence: I am possible because…. 

I believe in growing and always working to improve.  Even though I'm proud of things I’ve accomplished, I think there is room to learn more and improve on what I can already do. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. “ 

Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes? 

I love Isossy Children because the clothes are chic and have a unique look. I feel like I'm king when I wear Isossy's clothes. 

What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing? 

‘No pain, no gain’ is true.  If you don't do your best and work your hardest, you'll never be successful in any universe. 

Contact Details:
- Agent: Amanda Morales at Take 3 Talent - amanda@take3talent.com 
- Personal Email: dlmbaye5@gmail.com 
- Web: cheikhtmbaye.weebly.com
- IG: instagram.com/cheikhtmbaye
Share

1 comment: