Friday 9 December 2016

We are looking for Inspirational Kids!

Isossy Children is looking for inspirational kids doing amazing things to feature in our ‘I Am Possible’ interview campaign in 2018. “I Am Possible” is about the unification of our passion, style and individuality; empowering each and every child to say 'I Am Possible'. We want to hear your story!

It's the opportunity to give a child a voice, to give inspiration and advice to other kids. 

We're particularly interested in kidpreneurs, children who can talk about their achievements. 


You can read some of our previous ‘I Am Possible’ interviews on our blog.

If you’d like to get involved or have any questions, email us at:
marketing@isossychildren.com
Share

2 comments:

  1. Thanx For sharing This Post ..This is Really Helpful...

    kids wholesale clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for trying to inspire kids to do more. if there's any way I can support you, please do not hesitate to get in touch via my website http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/contact/

    ReplyDelete