Friday 9 December 2016

I am Possible with Lyndsey Bloise



What inspires you?
Well what inspires me is to be able to do all the things I do, which I have achieved at such a young age. But also seeing my parents go hard for me and supporting me to do what I do talent wise, seeing them in action inspires me to keep going and to do my very best all the time. Receiving credit and compliments towards my work also helps me better myself and that feels good.

What are your dreams for the future?

My dreams for the future is to become a successful business women. Although I love my modeling career and my acting career which I know I will always have that, But I would also love to open up my own bakery business because I love baking! Specially desserts and create beautiful cakes

Who is your role model and why?

Well I have a few role models, personally my biggest role models are my parents because I see how hard they work and sacrifice many things to be able to support me all the time. Professionally: my biggest role model is Candice Swanepoel the Victoria's' secret Model because like her I wanna become the next VS angel and I would love to walk the runway beside her when I get older if she's still an angel. Business wise my role model: Buddy Valastro from "Cake Boss" he is the reason why I love baking and creating delicious treats and desserts.

I am possible because...

i am a perfect example of "there is no age limit" as to be doing the things you do and accomplishing your dreams as long as you are dedicated and into loving what you do. If you work hard, You can achieve all of your goals and everything your heart desires.

I love isossy children because of how fashionable and diverse their clothes are. They make me look trendy and cute! And it also feels nice and soft.

My words of wisdom to every child is...

As long as you believe in yourself and what you are capable of! Anything is possible and that dreams do come true as long as you stay focused and dedicated.

Contact details:

Instagram: @lyndseybloise
Twitter: @LyndseyBloise
IMDb: Lyndsey Bloise
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment