Thursday 29 December 2016

I Am Possible with SirRon Simmons


  • Hi, I'm SirRon Simmons. I'm 11 years old and I’m from New York. I love New York and wherever I go I keep it in my heart always. I'm African American and Panamanian. I love dancing, singing, acting, and modeling. I'm inspired by Skai Jackson because she is wise beyond her years and has done so much in her 14 years of life. I'm shy, but I’m outspoken once you get to know me. I like to create and think about things that I could invent that haven't been invented yet. My favorite type of magic is blackgirlmagic.

  • What inspires you?

  • Music and art inspire me, because I love bright colors and upbeat music and together they inspire me to do amazing things. Dance. Sing. Create! I become inspired to do anything. Music and art make me want to let go and relax, go outside and run, or go do some flips in my hallway.

  • What are your dreams for the future?

  • My dreams for the future are to become a singer, professional dancer, model, and actor because doing those things make me happy and I think everyone should be happy with their career choice and love what they do. I also want to be a surgeon to help people and save lives.

  • Who is your role model and why?

  • I have two role models. My role models are Alicia Keys and Rihanna. They are my role models because they have ultimate black girl magic and they’re not afraid to speak their mind. Alicia keys shows off her natural beauty and that you don't need makeup to look beautiful. Rihanna is confident and has the take serious, leader attitude that can rub off on you.

  • Please finish this sentence: I am possible because….

  • I have my family that supports me. I can think quick on my feet and defeat any obstacle that gets in my way. I'm intelligent and confident in what I do. I never give up and when I fall I get back up and try again. I'm serious in everything I do. I have so much black girl magic that I know if I put my mind to anything, I can achieve anything.

  • Why do you like Isossy Children and how does it make you feel when you wear Isossy Children clothes?

  • I like Isossy Children because the clothes make me feel like royalty. The way the clothes are designed with such uniqueness make me feel like a princess. The texture of the clothes is so soft and comfortable; you can wear them at anytime and anywhere.

  • What words of wisdom do you think every child should grow up knowing?

  • >To every child out there I would just want you to know that you are possible. You can achieve anything you put your mind to if you are confident about. If you are serious about an idea tell someone make it happen. Nothing you really want is going to be easy, there will always be at least one obstacle, but never give up, go through the obstacle like it's nothing and will come out as the champion. Once you put your mind to a goal never give up on it.





  • Contact Details
    Instagram- @MissBeautyBrains
    Twitter- MBeautyBrains05

    YouTube- Miss Beauty Brains 05Email - missbeautybrains05@gmail.com
  • Share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment